You can shop at Miami Dope with confidence.
We process all payments via Stripe and Paypal
Stripe deliver the best protection of your information available online
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
SSL and HSTS
Stripe forces HTTPS for all services, including our public website. We regularly audit the details of our implementation: the certificates we serve, the certificate authorities we use, and the ciphers we support. We use HSTS to ensure browsers interact with Stripe only over HTTPS. Stripe is also on the HSTS preloaded lists for both Chrome and Firefox
All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe's internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe's infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn't share any credentials with Stripe's primary services (API, website, etc.).
In addtion, PayPal deliver the best protection of your information available online. PayPal uses the industry’s most secure data encryption technologies, physically secure servers and a dedicated team of anti-fraud experts working around the clock.
ESTABLISHED IN 1998, PAYPAL ALSO:
- Processes almost 8 million payments every day
- Gives a simple way to send money without sharing financial information.
- Secures over 100 million users’ financial information worldwide.
- Protects your information by SSL with an encryption key length of 168 bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Is in compliance with PCI DSS version 2.0 and can be recognized by card brands as compliant with the PCI DSS standard.
- Is a fully certified Level 1 card processor.
We take all the neccssery steps to protcet your information and to make sure we keep your payments secure.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding your order, we would be happy to help! Just write us at email@example.com